Re: [exim] Error in delivery

Author: Adrian Chapela
Subject: Re: [exim] Error in delivery
Marco Wessel escribió:
> On Mar 5, 2007, at 7:56 PM, Adrian Chapela wrote:
>

>> R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-1): smtp transport process returned
>> non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11
>>

> Signal 11 is a segmentation fault, which can be caused by a fair
> amount of things. The easiest way out would be to just go with
> debian's exim-daemon-heavy.

No this solutions is very simple, don't think you ?
> If you want to find out why exim is segfaulting, you could start by
> running it in gdb and looking at a backtrace.

Thinking, I re-read the documentation for building and find this two lines:

USE_GDBM=yes
DBMLIB = -lgdbm

I write them to Local/Makefile and all seem to be right.

Now the lookup in mysql it's OK and the remote delivery it's OK. Now I
am looking for SPF... :(