[exim] Error in delivery

Author: Adrian Chapela
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Error in delivery
I don't understand anything. I config various exim servers with the
debian package and always go OK.

Now I compile the sources of 4.66 , because I need mysql suppor (I know
the exim-daemon-heavy, but I only need mysql support) .

I compile OK (after a few days of reading and test..).

Now I can't send messages to non local domains. I test with gmail.com.
The error is:

R=dnslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-1): smtp transport process returned
non-zero status 0x000b: terminated by signal 11

It's strange no ??

After a Google find, I don't find anything. The problem seems to be a
library, libgdm.so.1 or a tls problem, but I solved (I think..) and the
problem persists...

Let me know....

Thank you in advance..