Re: [exim] Concurrent use of mbox and maildir formats

Author: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [exim] Concurrent use of mbox and maildir formats
Hi,
S'ok I've sorted it. I've temporarily installed Dovecot and just got it to
run up its POP3 server and look to the mbox's that Exim has set up in
/var/mail. Works like a dream.

Apologies if this isn't quite an exim question, but I put it here just in
case there was a solution within exim itself. Besides, I'm sure it'll come
up again with someone else at some point.

Mike