Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server

Author: kailash vyas
To: Jason_Meers
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] forward mails to exchange server
As of now I dont need to validate the email addresses for pop but what
about emails sent via smtp i.e users in example.com.
for example if user@??? is sending the email will it take care of
smtp authentication. I think this rule should work fine for routing mails to
exchange server though i dont think that exim would allow sending mails via
smtp for users in example.com
Thank you very much for the prompt response and the tar file. I will go
through the documentation

Best Regards,
Kailash