[exim] Users Forward File

Author: Joseph
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Users Forward File
Hi all,

I am working on a setup that uses pgsql to reference the users (vexim).

And in looking at samples I am not able to figure out how I would use a
.forward file.

I guess I don't understand check_local_user... If that is in the router,
than it wants to check for a system user, and there won't be system
users since users are defined in pgsql.

Removing check_local_user, makes it complain:
"user" or "check_local_user" must be set with "allow_filter"
Which should be my clue to the problem.

I should be using pgsql to store the .forward contents I expect, but I
am not sure how to do that either.

Here is the config snip from routers I have tried:

userforward:
debug_print = "R: userforward for $local_part@$domain home $home"
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
#check_local_user
#file = $home/.forward
#require_files = $local_part:$home/.forward

  file = ${lookup pgsql{select pop from users,domains \
                where localpart = '${quote_pgsql:$local_part}' \
                and domain = '${quote_pgsql:$domain}' \
                and domains.enabled = '1' \
                and users.enabled = '1' \
                and users.domain_id = domains.domain_id}} ./forward
  require_files = ${lookup pgsql{select pop from users,domains \
                where localpart = '${$local_part}' \
                and domain = '${$domain}' \
                and domains.enabled = '1' \
                and users.enabled = '1' \
                and users.domain_id = domains.domain_id}} ./forward
  no_verify
  no_expn
  check_ancestor
  allow_filter