Re: [exim] DNS MX records

Author: Tony Heal
To: 'exim users'
Subject: Re: [exim] DNS MX records
Thanks you for your answers/input. I have had several instances on mailing lists lately, where people would tell me what
I should have done, could have done and never actually answer my question. So THANK YOU.

As for upgrading. That is what the test server is for. This is a company email system and there is no room for error.
When the time comes (after testing the new server) I will have about 6 hours to move all accounts without losing any
messages.

Again thanks you for the help and suggestions.

Tony