Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing

Top Pagina
Auteur: Graeme Fowler
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 08:58 +0000, Andrew - Supernews wrote:
> Nonsense.

Likewise. Until the OP posts some more information - logs, processed
logs, configs, or something else saying that there's a rogue PHP script
(or similar) then we're all postulating. I'm more than happy to continue
jousting, but it's a completely fruitless exercise.

Between the posters to this thread we've given the OP enough pointers to
where the problem might be - which included your "something else must be
causing the problem" phrased in several different ways - so now we can
only leave it to them to determine the cause of their listing.

Graeme