Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing

Top Pagina
Auteur: Graeme Fowler
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] my IP blacklisted at CBL issues with HELO'ing
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 02:07 +0000, Andrew - Supernews wrote:
> Analyzing the exim logs is a total waste of time.

Not entirely. If they show nothing is wrong, then they prove your
following conjecture.

> It is not possible for a sanely-configured Exim to get you listed on
> CBL.

That's the point - the OP has already pointed out that he'd applied a
HELO check to connections from localhost, and they appeared to be
rejecting messages from a mailman instance. It's likely that's the
cause, although the lack of interaction from the OP makes any
suggestions made by other list subscribers a moot point anyway.

Graeme