Re: [exim] Simple(?) greylisting with exim?

Author: Timo Neuvonen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Simple(?) greylisting with exim?
> Out of interest, why do you compile your own instead of using
> the Fedora package?

Thanks for dropping my feet back onto the earth.
This is propably due to some old experiences -I started compiling
my own when years ago the official rpm was compiled with too few
options -don't remember any more what it exactly was...
I definetely need to recheck the current rpms :-)

> Mine is at http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-greylist
> I run http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/greylist-tidydb.sh from cron to
> expire entries from the database.
>
> A better version, updated to use sqlite instead of text files, is at
> http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/include/acl-greylist-sqlite and its
> expiry and database creation scripts are in
> http://david.woodhou.se/eximconf/greylist/

They look well commented, great! Maybe I also can find out how
the really do their tasks :-)

-Timo