Re: [exim] Simple(?) greylisting with exim?

Author: snowcrash+exim-users
To: Timo Neuvonen
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Simple(?) greylisting with exim?
> The first one looks definetely simple -until I read the footnotes:
> "don't use until you add this-and-that"
> Does anyone have a good suggestion for a *simple*
> greylisting conf? It doesn't have to be performance-optimized,
> no need for extensive logging features, etc. But something that
> would keep it's database clean without manual MySQL sessions.

it's not clear whether you're *requiring* mysql use ...

if _not_, this may be of interst:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Spam-Filtering-for-MX/exim-greylisting.html

i've _just_ started setting up greylistd myself -- so can't yet
testify as to operation, but a lot of folks on this list seem to be
using it successfully.

AND, its config looks quite simple.

hth.