Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically

Author: Wes Carver
To: Jason Meers
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically
Thank you Jason...

>The exim-users list is full of dedicated and very skilled individuals
>who are on the list because they want to help others.

I know this to be true because the archives have already answered so many of
my questions.

Truth is, I have worked in a support role for quite a few years...I know
that supporting annoying and lazy people is tough. I probably just caught
Marc on a bad day.

>Sorry you had a bad time here.

I don't think I had a bad time. I learned a lot about how exim routes mail,
I learned how usefull debug output can be (Please no flame here...remember I
am used to pretty, but useless pop up messages from Windows.), and I learned
about how the existing configurations use text files to keep the config
clean. (From now on, I will keep my eye out for that methodology in my
ongoing Linux\Exim experience.)

And in the end, I got my problem solved.

No Sweat.