Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically

Author: Wes Carver
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] starting exim4 automatically
So I got the order in which I read the web pages and docs and man
pages mixed up...so what?

Holy crap, Marc...What do you want from me? If you want to hear me say that
I did not read documentation, you are not going to get it! I read A WHOLE
LOT of friggin documentation!
If you want me to say that I did not read and comprehend ALL of the
documentation...OK...here you go...
I obviously missed or at least misunderstood something.

Can we stop this now?

Tell you what...I quit.

To those of you who helped me....Thank you.