Re: [exim] why multiple recipients in Envelope-To header?

Author: Josip Rodin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] why multiple recipients in Envelope-To header?
On Thu, Dec 07, 2006 at 11:59:28PM +0100, Marten Lehmann wrote:
> > Look at the "headers_add" option for transports and routers.
>
> But with that, I wouldn't get the _original_ address of the incoming
> header but only $local_part@$domain at the time of the delivery, which
> may be different after an internal redirect.

The thing you seem to want to do is to add this:

headers_add = "Delivered-To: ${local_part}${local_part_suffix}@${domain}"

to all of your routers that deliver locally.

That way you'll get a series of Delivered-To: headers for each local address
that led to the delivery of that particular message.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.