Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> What about the LOCAL_SCAN_ABI_VERSION* defines, then?

The comment in the code where that is defined says:

/* Some people (Marc Merlin et al) are maintaining a patch that allows
for dynamic local_scan() libraries. This code is not yet in Exim
proper, but it helps the maintainers if we keep their ABI version
numbers here....

Note: *their* ABI version numbers. I presume if they wanted them
changed, they would ask.