Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()
On Monday 04 December 2006 13:13, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > Why isn't enable_dollar_recipients set to TRUE during local_scan()?
>
> Because nobody ever asked, I guess. :-)

What about the LOCAL_SCAN_ABI_VERSION* defines, then?

As I wrote on Debian's bugtracker, I think I can say this:
LOCAL_SCAN_ABI_VERSION_MINOR should have been incremented some time ago, but
since nothing actually has depended on it, incrementing it now should work.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)