Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 10:23, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > What about the LOCAL_SCAN_ABI_VERSION* defines, then?
>
> The comment in the code where that is defined says:
>
> /* Some people (Marc Merlin et al) are maintaining a patch that allows
> for dynamic local_scan() libraries. This code is not yet in Exim
> proper, but it helps the maintainers if we keep their ABI version
> numbers here....
>
> Note: *their* ABI version numbers. I presume if they wanted them
> changed, they would ask.

Yes... Marc admitted that he could have kept a closer eye on this. Anyway, as
the Debian maintainer of SA-Exim, I hereby ask you to bump up the minor
version (I can do it myself too).

Isn't it time to accept the patch into mainstream Exim? Without making it the
default, of course. And without removing the long comment from local_scan.c
about how to write a local_scan() function.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)