Re: [exim-dev] UML Diagrams

Autor: David Woollard
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] UML Diagrams
Hi phillip !

Thank you for the email !

I'm taking a module at brookes university and it involved designing a small
proxy for exim to block or allow emails based on their domain ! frankly, i
have no idea where to start !

Is there any chance you could point me in the right direction ?

Any info you could give me would literally save my bacon !

Many thanks

-Dave