Re: [exim] How do I customise the messages that Exim sends?

Author: chuckee
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How do I customise the messages that Exim sends?

Hey, thanks for that.
I've played around with it and I think that the deny message can be a
maximum of only 80 characters.
I know that Outlook Express can display many more characters than this, so
why am I only limited to showing 80 characters?
Perhaps if I work out how to make the Exim server respond as 'Authentication
Required' then the deny message allowed might be bigger? Does anyone know
how to do that?
Cheers!