[exim] How do I customise the messages that Exim sends?

Author: chuckee
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How do I customise the messages that Exim sends?

Hi,
I was wondering how I can get Exim to send a 'deny message' to people using
Outlook and Outlook Express.
I have an Exim server, and want to only allow certain peope to send emails,
based on certain conditions. All of that works fine. The only problem is
that the deny message is not seen in Outlook or Outlook Express, even though
it shows up in some other email clients.
I've shown one of my 'deny conditions' below (from my Exim configuration
file), which includes the particular deny message for that deny condition.

deny condition = ${lookup pgsql{ select 1 from allowableemails \
        where allowableemails.email_address = '$sender_address' \
        and member.record_id=allowableemails.member_id \
        and member.account_status = '2CO_PAYMENT_PENDING' }{$value}}
        message = Your account has not been activated, but will be activated
as soon as your payment is verified.

Any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks