Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?

Author: Marco Kammerer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?
Hello,

"Heiko Schlittermann" wrote on November 09, 2006 3:28 PM:
>I set up one based on solely the senders ip address. It reduced the
>mails i've to process by about 50%...
>
>I'm using a short shell script called from exims ACL via ${run{}}
>
>See http://www.schlittermann.de/doc/grey.html

I tried Heikos greylisting and it is great and nice.

I wanted to handle over a parameter 2 (the spamscore of the email) with

${run{/etc/exim4/bin/unseen $sender_host_address 600 $spam_score_int}}

but it looks like that $spam_score_int is not available in

acl_smtp_mail = acl_check_mail

I know that, because i rewrote the unseen script to log the parameters out
to a logfile.

Is it possible to get the info somehow, or is there a way to read all the
parameters that are set while going trough a acl?

Marco