Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?

Author: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] builtin greylisting?
On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 08:56:02PM +0100, Marten Lehmann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > See http://www.schlittermann.de/doc/grey.html
>
> the script is really nice. The only drawback is that it takes very, very
> long to walk through all the directories and remove entries not accessed
> for a certain time to remove old hosts that haven't tried the delivery
> again. We had more than 300.000 IP-addresses within one day.

I have not tried this setup yet - I will probably within the next few
weeks - but wouldn something like

find . -mtime +60 | xargs rm

remove the files older than 60 days?

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
      life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
                                         John 14:6