[exim] Feature request

Author: Steffen Heil
To: 'exim users'
Subject: [exim] Feature request
Hi

Is there a way to check, how many dnslists matched?

If I say

dnslists = a : b : c : d

I would like to know, if only one matched or multiple ones ($dnslist_count)
?

Yes, I know, I could do a query for every single one and count using acl
variables, but then the delay would be the sum of the reply times.
With ONE dnslists condition, it's just the maximum of the single delays.

If it is NOT implemented, could it be?
Alternatively I would also welcome the less powerful version of specifing in
advance, how many lists must match, before the whole thing matches.
(dnslists = 2 : a : b : c : d)

Thinking a step further, what about weighting every list?
dnslists = a/1 : b/2 / sorbs/0 : localist/5
Just dreaming.... :D

Regards,
Steffen