Re: [exim] SORBS

Author: Hill Ruyter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] SORBS
But does that really mean I should not be allowed to have a mail server ?
or rather does that mean I should therefore be classed as a second class
SMTP Citizen
because I have struck a particular deal with my ISP ?

The majority of my mail seems to get where it is going
But on the other hand I would like to have everything nice and clean and
tidy so I will be in discussion with my ISP

Hill