Re: [exim] TLS Authentication at gmail failing

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] TLS Authentication at gmail failing
On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:38:04 +0800, W B Hacker <wbh@???>
wrote:
>- Having Exim perform MUA-style 'client' functions is possible, but not as easy
>as a few 'box ticks' and filled-in blanks on a userland MUA.

It is actually easy in Debian's exim4 packages, which the anonymous
original poster is using, and it works for me. Additionally, the
outdated and misleading HOWTO he uses miraculously fits his situation,
so his exim should work fine. Unfortunately, he is not willing to help
in finding the bug, and he is asking in the wrong forum.

Greetings
Marc