Re: [exim] conducive.org

Author: Chris Lightfoot
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim users, W B Hacker
Subject: Re: [exim] conducive.org
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 03:44:11PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-10-19 at 15:37 +0100, Chris Lightfoot wrote:
> > well, the configuration of filtering has to live in the
> > MUA, as it must be under the control of the user.
>
> I think that applies only for management-types, who are often found to
> be incapable of direct control over anything except by means of an MUA.
>
> The rest of the human race can cope just fine.

um. I think by definition the interface between the mail
system and its users (as opposed to other mail systems,
the OS, etc.) is the MUA, isn't it?

--
``I see father and son in conclave on the Titanic, refusing to abandon ship
since nobody has calculated the closing speed of the iceberg, the specific