Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: SeattleServer.com
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header
Quoting SeattleServer.com:

>> ${md5:$string} or any of the other hashing functions in
>> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpop
>> and below, or ${str2b64:$string}, or whatever you like, really...
>
> <sarcasm>

You are very funny.

It's common practice to use the tools you have, as long as they somehow
fit the challenge. If not, you have to invent your own tools (i.e., send
patch).

> I must say I'd quite like to see those hash functions though...

You made that clear. Still, if you are not going to write the code for
it yourself, you should supply some good reasons why anybody should find
that interesting enough to do the work.
Yes, I also think it could also be nice, but that's not enough...