Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header

Author: SeattleServer.com
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header
On Sunday 15 October 2006 07:37, John Robinson wrote:
> ${md5:$string} or any of the other hashing functions in
> http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.62/doc/html/spec_html/ch11.html#SECTexpop
> and below, or ${str2b64:$string}, or whatever you like, really...

<sarcasm>
Welcome to exim-users, where dirty hackers of the world unite! Exim gives you
a powerful set of abusable features, so when you don't care about efficiency,
this is the place for you!

Got a little tree in the way of where you want to put a sidewalk? No
worries - after our 6-week introductory course, you'll have all the skills
you need to build two expensive overpasses to the adjoining 6-lane road, one
on either side of the tree, with a 2-foot walkway on the other side. Worried
about blocking tall trucks? Well then, just tunnel under the freeway, or add
scary-looking spikes to the overpasses.
</sarcasm>

Seriously though, thanks for the workaround idea. :)

I must say I'd quite like to see those hash functions though...

Cheers,