[exim] TLS problem

Author: Hill Ruyter
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] TLS problem
Hi

Well I upgraded my Ubuntu last night and although I saved and re-used my original exim4 config
I now seem to have broken TLS, My client returns a message to say ...

"The server does not support a SSL connection. Account: 'my.domain', Server: 'my.domain', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 HELP', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D"

can anyone think why this would happen without any changes having been made to the config file and it having previously worked

A bit of background info for you

I have the monlithic config file
and when setting it up previously I had needed to create a file called exim4.conf.localmacros with a line syaing

MAIN_TLS_ENABLE = true

I hope you can help even if someone can tell me how to debug the problem would be cool

Thanks
Hill