[exim] TLS problem

Author: Hill Ruyter
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] TLS problem
Hi

here is the exim4 -bV output

I don't see any reference to TLS
does this mean it's not installed ?

Kind regards
Hill

exim4 -bV
Exim version 4.60 #1 built 08-Jun-2006 08:20:42
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2005
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.3.29: (September 6, 2005)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl GnuTLS move_frozen_messages
Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb
dsearch ldap ldapdn ldapm mysql nis nis0 passwd pgsql
Authenticators: cram_md5 cyrus_sasl plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated