Re: [exim] announce delivery

Author: David Saez Padros
To: Tom Kistner
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] announce delivery
Hi !!

> For my current employer, I have implemented 3 private options to the
> SMTP transport:
>
> on_success = <stuff>
> on_err_perm = <stuff>
> on_err_temp = <stuff>
>
> Where <stuff> gets expanded on delivery success, deferral and failure,
> respectively. The results are discarded, but you can call just about
> anything in the expansions (like ${run or ${perl).
>
> This is rather ugly and I don't want to commit it in this fashion, but
> I'll put this item up for discussion :)

looks really interesting (and flexible) ... if expansion variables
related to sender and recipient are available this is perfect.
Does this act on a per message basis ?

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53