[exim] announce delivery

Author: Beber
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] announce delivery
Hi,

Some of you I think known XMPP (Jabber) and all capabilities
associates. Some of you maybe also known GMail and GTalk services
provided by Google. Well, so when you received a mail in GMail and
when also connected with your Jabber Client to Google XMPP network,
you received an announcement of an incoming mail. That's a IQ in a
well defined format.

My futur goal is to wrote a module for ejabberd (Jabber Server) to
send to client connected a IQ when a mail is received on their account
(if mail and Jabber are associated). And so client can show a popup or
any notification that "somone" send a mail (, and that he have "XX
unread mails"). And so to externalise the GTalk/Mail capabilities.

So here is my question : Is there a notification driver or something
like that I could start with. Like for example :

ham_delivery:
    driver = appendfile
    maildir_format
    create_directory