Re: [exim] Exec Perl Script

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exec Perl Script
a a wrote:

> Yes, I have a router where I create mailsize with directives, but I need
> create this file with a perl script.
> How can i call script?

Well - if you already *have* the ability to do so in Exim *without* calling
perl, one presumes that your remaining need must be external to Exim?

In which case...

'man perl' will get you started...

ELSE

google with "+exim calling a perl script"

returns 277,000 hits...

First two pages look promising...

ELSE:

Invert boot.

Instructions for pouring liquid out of boot are printed on the heel.

Keep your feet well clear of the... no, never mind...

Bill