[exim] NEW USER - Modifying the headers and Domain Keys

Author: Shaun Baruzi
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] NEW USER - Modifying the headers and Domain Keys
Hi all,
    We are moving over from Merak Mail on a Windows 2003 box to a shiny
new Linux box. We are using Exim as our MTA. But this is a steep
learning curve for me, as although a little conversant with unix/linux,
I am stumbling around blind on a lot of the configuration.

I have two questions.

QUESTION 1
When we send mail from our campaign software, we get the following
headers on the outbound mail........

Is it possible to remove the second set of "Received" headers so that it
doesn't show a reference to the Ourwindowsbox.com domain name?

We are stuck having to use campaign software on Ourwindowsbox.com so all
mail will originate from there. But we really want it too reference only
coming from OurLinuxBox.com

Does this make sense?

QUESTION 2
Also is there a patch to allow use of domain keys signing of the
messages?

Cheers

Shaun