Re: [exim-dev] Debian freeze imminent

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Marc Haber
CC: exim-dev
Assumptes nous: Re: [exim-dev] Debian freeze imminent
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Debian freeze imminent
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Marc Haber wrote:

> If the 4.64 release is in the process of being prepared, it would be
> great if release would be before the weekend. If not, we can release
> with 4.63 which does not have any major issues from Debian's point of
> view.

4.64 is still some way off; several weeks at least. Not much has yet
been done to 4.63 (as you'll see from the snapshots) so I see no reason
to do 4.64 for a while yet. (And I can't go in a hurry with what has
already been done because it will take time to update the documentation,
and I'm in the middle of something else.)

Philip