[exim-dev] Debian freeze imminent

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Debian freeze imminent
Hi,

Debian GNU/Linux will freeze for the etch release on October 18. Since
packages need to be ten days old to be an etch candidate, we still
have a few days left to upload packages for etch. After that day, it
will be hard to get new versions approved.

Are there any patches against 4.63 you would like to have in Debian
etch? Debian etch will be Debian stable for 2007 and the better part
of 2008.

If the 4.64 release is in the process of being prepared, it would be
great if release would be before the weekend. If not, we can release
with 4.63 which does not have any major issues from Debian's point of
view.

Greetings
Marc