Re: [exim] Forwarding mails from one exim to another

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Forwarding mails from one exim to another
Peter Bowyer wrote:

> On 21/09/06, W B Hacker <wbh@???> wrote:
>

>>Try it - you'll find it *faster* than hoping one of us is awake, online,
>>coherent, AND expert in the specific area you seek....
>

> Or in Bill's case, none of the above :-)

True, altogether TOO true.....

;-)

'nuther all-nighter tailing current and grep'ing a year's worth of logs and
refining spam/zombie tripwires.

Not quite as heart-warming as a lovely lady, but I am growing old - and have to
say there is a sort of *satisfaction* watching Exim swat the verdammt vermin at
'CONNECT' time.

My 'Irish Alzheimers' [1] works well here...

Bill

[1] "..where your forget everything save the grudges you bear your enemies.."