Re: [exim] Forwarding mails from one exim to another

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Forwarding mails from one exim to another
Fernando Barajas wrote:

> Is there a way I can forward all the e-mail received by one exim
> server to another?
>
> That is, if I send a mail through "exim1" server, is there a way it
> can be automatically forwarded to the "exim2" server and then relayed
> to the Internet?
>
> How must I configure "exim1" to send all its mail to "exim2" and then,
> how must I configure "exim2" to relay all the mail from "exim1" to the
> Internet?
>
> Thanks again!

I'll grant that the avaIlable documentation is massive - but it can easily be
searched.

So, too, the archives of this list.

A bit of 'google' or equivalent, and you will have both answers AND examples.

LOTS of them.

- there are usually several ways to do most things with Exim.

Try it - you'll find it *faster* than hoping one of us is awake, online,
coherent, AND expert in the specific area you seek....

;-)

Bill