Re: [exim] Oddity in spam filtering: negative scores still p…

Author: John Robinson
To: Adam Stephens
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Oddity in spam filtering: negative scores still produce "possible spam" message in X-Spam-Report
On 08/09/2006 17:37, Adam Stephens wrote:
> Like the comment says, these headers will be added regardless of the
> spam score. You want to only add the X-Spam-Report header if the message
> is over the threshold, like this:
>
>    warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>          spam = nobody

But I want the X-Spam-Report to appear whether or not it's spam, much as
it does with a sendmail/procmail/spamc setup; I just expect it to say
"no it's not spam" (and list whatever rules were triggered) when it's
not spam, and not to include a copy of the email.

Am I wrong in thinking something's not working properly when the spam
report says a message is spam even when it's not spam and spamd has said
it's not spam?

Cheers,

John.