Re: [exim] finding sender for user@

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] finding sender for user@
Dear Matthias,

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Matthias Waffenschmidt wrote:

> The fix is simply to forward these mails to an existing account,
> e.g. to admin@??? by adding the following line to
> /etc/aliases:

Thanks for the fix!

> BTW: The Received line shows that you are using Exim version
> 4.60. This version has been replaced same weeks ago. I strongly
> recommend to read the FreeBSD documentation about cvsup to keep your
> installation up to date.

yes, I am fully aware of that and want to upgrade. Curious thing is that I
refreshed ports before installing exim from portinstall and it got me this
version. I have already downloaded sources for 4.63 and intend to go from
there. But I got very much interested in cvsup. Thanks for your point! It
is so good to have people like you here that help newbies like myself.

Warm regards,

Zbyszek