Re: [exim] ACL question - Sender Verification

Autor: Matthias Waffenschmidt
A: schönfeld / in-medias-res
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ACL question - Sender Verification
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 11:17:06AM +0200, schnfeld / in-medias-res wrote:
> i'm currently trying to improve our email setup in sense of spam
> rejecting and therefore trying to setup a kind of Sender Verification
> where Mails are rejected on SMTP-time, when all of the following
> conditions are met:
>
> * Sender Address is an e-mail address which is, by means of the domain,
> considered to be local
> * Sender Host is not an authorized mailserver (e.g. there is a hostlist
> which holds each server which is allowed to send in emails with our
> local-addresses)
>
> Is this possible? If yes: How?

In the RCPT ACL, do something like (untested)

deny message        = whatever error message you like
     sender_domains = +local_domains
     hosts          = ! +allowed_hosts

--
Gruss / Best regards   |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-411
Matthias Waffenschmidt |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33