Re: [exim] ACL question - Sender Verification

Autor: Christian Schmidt
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] ACL question - Sender Verification
Hello,

schönfeld / in-medias-res, 18.08.2006 (d.m.y):

> i'm currently trying to improve our email setup in sense of spam
> rejecting and therefore trying to setup a kind of Sender Verification
> where Mails are rejected on SMTP-time, when all of the following
> conditions are met:
>
> * Sender Address is an e-mail address which is, by means of the domain,
> considered to be local
> * Sender Host is not an authorized mailserver (e.g. there is a hostlist
> which holds each server which is allowed to send in emails with our
> local-addresses)
>
> Is this possible? If yes: How?

When you set "verify=sender" and someone tries to send a mail with an
envelope containing one of "your" domain parts, exim will
- accept if the local part is valid
- reject if it is not.

Is that what you want?

Regards,