Re: [exim] Why does exim chdir to user's home directory on m…

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Magnus Holmgren
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] Why does exim chdir to user's home directory on message delivery?
On Thursday 17 August 2006 18:34, Marc Haber took the opportunity to say:
> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 18:31:10 +0200, Magnus Holmgren
>
> <holmgren@???> wrote:
> >For example, the userforward router
> >in the default configuration assumes, but doesn't require, that the home
> >directory is accessible.
>
> Debian's userforward router assumes that there is no .forward file if
> it cannot determine whether one is there.

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. For it to work, the home directory has to
be accessible, but nothing breaks (unless there actually was a .forward and
the 000 mode was a mistake) if it isn't.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)