Re: [exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jason Meers
À: Paul LUNETTA
CC: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts
Paul LUNETTA wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I would like to know how to bypass the dnslookup router in that condition :
>
> For the internal domain "i-example.com"
> I want that emails with the local parts listed in the file "/etc/exim/lst"
> have their destination domain not checked by the dnslookup router.

I use a redirect router that matches local_parts from a file like yours.
My redirects them match a "manularoute" router which in turn resolves
its list of domains to ip addresses from another text file.

The following bits of code may not be exactly what you need but may give
you an idea.

generic_redirect:
driver = redirect
data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/exim-redirect-users}}
domains = +relay_to_domains
allow_fail
allow_defer

relay_domains:
driver = manualroute
domains = +relay_to_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/exim-domain-to-ip}}
no_more

This link might be of help with multiple users on the same system going
to physically different servers:
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20051107/msg00036.html

This paper might also be of help with dnslookup and manularoute routers
reading data from text files:
http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf

Thanks
Jason Meers