Re: [exim] frozen messages don't get deleted

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: John Burnham
À: exim-users
Sujet: Re: [exim] frozen messages don't get deleted

> 2006-08-16 18:54:06 1ChKRM-0002RX-5V cancelled by timeout_frozen_after
>
> Could anyone fix the spec accordingly? Usually _negative_
> values mean "never" and with zero I would think "after zero
> seconds = now".

Why would the spec need fixing ? It tells you that
"If timeout_frozen_after is set to a time greater than zero, a frozen message of
any kind that has been on the queue for longer than the given time is
automatically cancelled at the next queue run."

and it states that the default for timeout_frozen_after is 0s.
John