[exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Paul LUNETTA
À: exim-users
Sujet: [exim] bypass dnslookup for specific local parts
Hi everybody,

I would like to know how to bypass the dnslookup router in that condition :

For the internal domain "i-example.com"
I want that emails with the local parts listed in the file "/etc/exim/lst"
have their destination domain not checked by the dnslookup router.

I tried these ways :
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040906/msg00137.html

**********
*** in "acl" :

verify = recipient

**********
*** in "routers" i tried this :

skip_dnslookup:
driver = accept
domains = i-example.com
local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/lst
verify_only = yes

*** but dnslookup still pass...
*** or that :

userlist_domains:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
domains = i-example.com
data =
${lookup{$local_part}lsearch{/etc/exim/lst}{$local_part@$domain}{:fail:
Unknown user}}

*** but it is just replying to the sender "unknown user". it seems to
work but that's not what i would. I tried to mix both solutions but
attributes are not compatibles.
*********

Actually, my aim is to use internal mailing lists with some external
adresses. The other adresses of the domains are not allowed to send
messages to outside.

dnslookup:

#remote_mail:
   driver = dnslookup
   condition = \
"${if and {\
         {match{$sender_address_domain}{i-example.com}}\
         {!match{$domain}{other_domain.com}}\
         }\
         {yes}{no}}"
   #domains = ! +local_domains