Re: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yves Goergen
À: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?
On 08.08.2006 13:37 CE(S)T, W B Hacker wrote:
> "Unknown" meaning you want a wildcard to potentially remove *all* headers, or
> perhaps all-execpt <exception list> of headers?

Incoming mail has sometimes headers like "X-Spam-Report-some-dns-name"
or similar with virus scanners. Of course, these headers are worth
nothing and should be removed from the message to avoid any confusion
with locally generated headers and unexperienced users who think they
can read something from those headers or have some badly configured mail
programme.

While I can remove the headers I generate locally, I cannot remove
illegitimate headers in all its variety. The spam filter headers
mentioned above may change with any host the mail arrives from. There is
no feasiable way to add all possible names that could appear. So the
simplest way is to remove headers like anything that begins with
"X-Spam" or "X-Virus". They can only come from remote scanners which
have absolutely no authority on my side, not even informative.

What I'm asking for now is a configuration directive like
    headers_remove = /^X-Spam/ : /^X-Virus/
which I haven't found yet. Is there anything like it at all? If not
please tell me so I can stop my search and wish for it.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.