Re: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?

Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Yves Goergen
À: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Sujet: Re: [exim] How to remove present spam headers?
On 04.08.2006 21:35 CE(S)T, W B Hacker wrote:
> For starters, have you considered finding "acl_m2X" in your ~/exim/configure
> file and changing it to 'acl_m2' ??

I'm no starter and I did search that string in my config file but it's
not there. It must be something that's expanded at evaluation time but I
have no idea why.

> If then you also look at *more* of the documentation and/or search the archives
> of this list, you will find many more examples as to how to wildcard and how to
> add/remove/alter/reposition headers.

Okay, that brought up my own messages, and a few others of which one
could solve my problem to add and remove multiple headers at a time. But
I still have no clue how to remove unknown headers by a wildcard
expression. Is there more places I can search than this list and Google?
It's not easy to search the documentation if there's endlessly long
pages with thousands of different topics in them, web search engines
just aren't built for searching such texts (i.e. there's no NEAR operator).

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
http://beta.unclassified.de – My web laboratory.