Re: [exim] ldap lookup only - bounce question

Author: Andreas Pettersson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ldap lookup only - bounce question
(the monologue continues ;)

Andreas Pettersson wrote:

>If I remove the dnslookup router the sender address verification fails
>each time, which I don't want to happen.
>So, what am I doing wrong here?

Okay, I'm getting closer now.
I'm not sure this is the right way to do it, but I added
!+relay_to_domains to the dnslookup router.
domains = ! +local_domains : ! +relay_to_domains

.. since domain1.com isn't among the local_domains.. which I forgot to
mention.. sorry 'bout that.

So now incoming mails with illegal recipients bounce back, but only
after they have been accepted at SMTP level.
Is there any way to reject those mail before they are accepted?
As the case is now some of my bounces get frozen because the original
sender address often is unknown.
(Sender verification only checks the domain)

Regards,
Andreas