Re: [exim] ldap lookup only

Author: Andreas Pettersson
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] ldap lookup only - bounce question
Subject: Re: [exim] ldap lookup only
I've had some frustrating hours with the address verification now. I
can't get it quite right.

I want the message to fail if the recipient is not found in the ldap lookup.
But as it is now it continues checking against the router 'dnslookup'
which has no problem finding a destination for the mail.

route_to_domino:
      driver = manualroute
      transport = remote_smtp
      domains = domain1.com
      local_parts=\
        ldap; ldap:://domino.domain1.com/o=org?cn?\

sub?(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(|(uid=$local_part)(cn=$local_part)(mail=$local_part@???)))
      route_list = domain1.com domino.domain1.com byname
      no_more

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup

If I remove the dnslookup router the sender address verification fails
each time, which I don't want to happen.
So, what am I doing wrong here?

Regards,
Andreas