Re: [exim] ldap lookup only

Author: Andreas Pettersson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ldap lookup only
Ah, seems like i got som hang on this now.

config:

  local_parts=\
    ldap; ldap:://domino.domain1.com/o=org?cn?\
    sub?(&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(|(uid=$local_part)
(cn=$local_part)(mail=$local_part@???)))

test result:

# exim -d+deliver -bv testuser@???
Start search
ldap_result loop
LDAP entry loop
LDAP attr loop cn:Test User
LDAP attr loop cn:alias1
LDAP attr loop cn:alias2
search ended by ldap_result yielding 101
ldap_parse_result: 0
ldap_parse_result yielded 0: Success
LDAP search: returning: Test User, alias1, alias2

When trying with an illegal address i get this:

# exim -d+deliver -bv illegaluser@???
Start search
search ended by ldap_result yielding 101
ldap_parse_result: 0
ldap_parse_result yielded 0: Success
LDAP search: no results
lookup failed

That should do it, shouldn't it?
I'm still working in a test environment..

Regards,
Andreas